TikTok has become an extremely popular social media app among teens and young adults. It's also becoming increasingly popular among businesses that want to reach out to their target audience. TikTok ads are a great way for you to get your brand in front of the right people at the right time, but they can be tricky if not done correctly.
TikTok gets bigger and bigger every day, no matter how you feel about it. You need to explore TikTok for business if you want to remain one of the leading modern brands.
Just a few short years after its launch, TikTok has grown into the most popular social app in history. With over 800 million active users, the vast majority of whom check their feeds multiple times per day, TikTok is the most popular social media platform in the world.
TikTok advertising isn't as popular as Instagram or Facebook advertising, but many of its users, such as NBA, Skittle, Fenty Beauty, and BMW, have engaged them effectively to win a significant advantage over their competitors.
As one of the TikTok Ad Management Agencies in the world to join the platform‘s beta program, we believe in the power of Tiktok ads. Whether you‘re a small business with limited funds or interested in mounting a longer-term campaign, our digital marketing experts can create the HYPE to maximize every dollar spent on TikTok advertising. Whether you're looking for TikTok pixel, Creative Optimization, or Full-Funnel Marketing Strategies, our digital marketing agency can help you to exploit the full potential that social platforms have to offer.
TikTok for Business: Make an impact for your brand
TikTok is more popular than Twitter and Snapchat. It is also less cluttered with ads than its more established competitors.
TikTok Advertising allows any business to unleash its creativity to grow its bottom line, whether it be a large corporation or a small business. TikTok is being used by Gen Xers, Millennials, and even baby boomers every day.
Taking advantage of TikTok ads' massive reach and its multifaceted ad formats, brands can reach millions of people worldwide with innovative, meaningful content.
- TikTok TopView Ads: These TikTok ads appear three seconds after users launch the application as the first video in the in-feed. Additionally, TopView ads take up the full screen, including a short-form mobile video of up to 60 seconds with auto-playing sound, and include a custom link.
- Brand Takeover Ads: These TikTok ads appear on the user's screen when TikTok is opened. In addition to being immediately engaging, they contain a link to direct the target audience and potential customers. Any company interested in raising brand awareness on such a large scale should consider this format.
- In-Feed Video ads: In-Feed ads provide businesses with the ability to display brand content directly within users' "For You Page." By incorporating multiple call-to-actions, you will encourage an ideal customer to shop, explore your app, or visit your website directly from TikTok.
- Branded Effects Ads: Similar to Snapchat Lenses, these TikTok ads allow marketers to create custom stickers, filters, and special effects with a creative tool that can be shared. Users can create content using a custom filter for a shoutout or prize, or advertisers can use TikTok Branded Effects to go viral organically.
- Branded Hashtag Challenges: You may enable TikTok users to contribute content reflecting the theme of your campaign through the use of hashtags. If an advertiser wants to see their hashtag trend, they can either work with popular TikTok creators to encourage their followers to join or pay for the hashtag to appear in the app’s Discover section.
A powerful platform for influencer marketing, TikTok is similar to Facebook and Instagram. While Instagram videos use heavy editing, professional studio lights, makeup, and camera equipment, TikTok users share their experiences in the raw, creating more relatable and authentic influencer content.
Like Facebook and Instagram, Tiktok is a powerful platform for Influencers. But unlike Instagram videos, TikTok videos are shared in the raw, without any editing, studio lighting, makeup, or camera work.
Influencers can utilize TikTok in much the same way as Facebook and Instagram. Unlike Instagram videos, TikTok videos are not edited, have no studio lighting, makeup, or cameras. Also, they can be viewed in real-time after they are posted.
Creating viral content is the way entrepreneurs think.
Boosting awareness, engagement, and conversions with TikTok Advertising is a no-brainer for brands. Unfortunately, more and more businesses overlook TikTok, assume it's inappropriate for them, or lack the resources and expertise needed to produce the type of viral branded videos that go viral on the app.
Before joining forces with EcomHype, each of us had successfully started and sold several businesses. The harm a poorly executed advertising strategy can do to a business is why we're passionate about digital marketing. Furthermore, we have zero tolerance for the conventional approaches which have kept our clients from achieving their goals in the past.
Because we take our work personally and we know how important each marketing dollar is, we’ll be as frustrated as you are with disappointing conversion rates and spending too much money.
When you partner with Ecomhype, you’ll be tapping the power of multiple minds with literally decades of collective expertise helping your brand thrive in today’s increasingly competitive digital world. We’ve experimented with many different strategies over the years, and we’ve found that the most effective ones are those that leverage social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram.
As a result, we have been able to create great business outcomes for clients using these methods.
Do you want to learn more about how our TikTok Advertising expertise can help your business grow? Let's discuss how our digital marketing agency can help you reach your business goals.
ARE YOU READY TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR ECOMMERCE BRAND?
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!